Baby’s 1st Christmas
We love to get in the Christmas spirit here at Medela HQ, with all of the Christmas carols and festive food in full swing across the UK, it is safe to say we are all looking forward to the holidays.
We’ve been looking for ways to help make Christmas with your little ones stress free and most importantly full of fun, take a look at some of our fab finds below!
With the anticipation of the holidays looming everyone is rushing to make sure everything is in order! If you have a new bundle of joy this Christmas, you'll find youll have lots more on your Christmas shopping list!
So what do you need? What will ake Christmas dinner easirer? And how can your little one help to spread some festive cheer?
- Firstly, as we are now well and truly into the swing of winter it is important to make sure your little one is all wrapped up. Make sure you have a snowsuit or a heavy blanket to hand, these are perfect for travelling in a pram or even the car.
- Another handy item to have is a room thermometer, a Groegg reads the rooms temperature and helps you to know whether to adjust the heating settings, change your baby’s clothing or alter bedding for the perfect temperature.
- If you're planning to send some time away from little one over the holidyas, for a Christmas party or date night, it's important to have peace of mind that your babysitter has enough breastmilk to hand. This is where our Pump and Save Freezer Bags come in - the perfect way to store pump and easily store breastmilk in chronological order – so make sure you have room in your freezer!
- If your little one has begun weaning here is a super cute personalised Santa plate for them to eat their Christmas dinner off!
- And make sure to catch all the festive mealtime mess in this super fun Make My Day Bib.
- What would Christmas be without dressing your little one up to fit in with the festivities? We love this Reindeer Onesie and knitted baby Santa Hat – and might even be a little jealous ourselves!
- Lastly, don’t forget to get your little one a stocking – you’ll be able to keep this personalised one forever! Fill it with this adorable gingerbread rattle and Christmas tree teether ring!
We hope you have found this little guide helpful in preparation for the 25th December and we wish you all a very Merry Christmas!