Muse on the News - Breastfeeding news July 2016
It’s been another busy month for breastfeeding news and if you missed our top pick of stories on Facebook, here is our monthly recap featuring a top parenting trick from Prince William, an inspirational young breastfeeding mum, the latest celebrity brelfies and one creative way to normalise feeding in public from one amazing dad!
- “Young Mother Diagnosed with Breast Cancer Captures Last-Time Breastfeeding”
What an inspirational lady!
- “Dad eats under blanket in restaurant in support of shamed breastfeeding mothers”
A creative way to stand up for breastfeeding mummys – you go Brock!
- “Medela Partners with Mariott to Support Back-to-Work Mums’ Breastfeeding Goals”
It is so important to support the back-to-work transition for breastfeeding mums!
- “We should all Steal this Parenting Trick from Prince William, Experts Say”
Do you do this when talking to your little ones?
- Celebrity Mums continue to share their breastfeeding snaps this month:
Beautiful Picture Liv Tyler
- Thandie Newton describes breastfeeding as ‘Perfect Happiness’
– Here here!
- “Tess Holliday seems to be on a one-woman quest to normalise breastfeeding” says The Daily Mail – We’re with you Tess – thank you for standing up for all breastfeeding mums
What’s been your favourite news story this month? Let us know on Facebook!