Dad Fashion: Co-ordinating Mini Me Outfits for this Father’s Day
06 June 2017
We have decided to jump on the band wagon with the latest trend this season – it may also be the cutest. Co-ordinating dad fashion and mini me sets can be simply adorable. Here are some of our favourites…
- This stylish copy and paste combo from Not On the High Street is a firm favourite with all the proud dads, its funny neutral and super adorable. This cute set also is made from 100% Fairtrade cotton. How could anyone say no?
- Do you know a Big Beast…and a little Beast? If you do then this Amazon set is for them! This is the perfect gift for Father’s Day, new arrivals, birthdays, or Christmas…
- This ‘I make good looking babies’ combo from Etsy is an ideal, funny and quirky present for any new parent!
- Do you know a Dad who is a little run down and perhaps a little one who is full of energy? Personalise your set with their names and their choice of T shirt colour. There is also the option to add a second child's baby grow or T shirt if you have more than one child. Not on the High Street also offer a matching T Shirt for mummy so she doesn’t feel left out. What a lovely idea!
- If the dad in the family is a video game fan, this Etsy set is definitely one for him! This cotton shirt and bodysuit are a lovely personal gift and can even be customised.