01 November 2016
Maternity Nightwear: Top Picks
If you are expecting a little one soon or have just had a new-born, you are probably thinking comfort is key. Look no further, we have picked out 5 of the comfiest, most luxurious nightwear you will find…and with a range of prices! Yes, you can thank us later…
- Who said maternity PJ’s can’t be fashionable? Seraphine’s ultra-feminine dressing gown is the perfect stylish robe for any expectant mummy! The grey lace compliments the baby pink to create an extremely glamourous looking dressing gown.
- Look forward to long and comfortable sleeps during pregnancy with this gorgeous striped pyjama set. This stunning short sleeved set allows you to have maximum comfort while you sleep and you won’t get overheated!
- This gorgeous navy nursing pyjama top from Debenhams is cleverly designed for breastfeeding and so is perfect for new mums. This stunning short sleeved set provides maximum comfort in your sleep and the super comfy fabric with added stretch will see you through your pregnancy!
- Who doesn’t love a Cath Kidston print! These fabulous slippers are the prettiest gift for any new mum. I bet you can’t wait to get your feet into something as comfortable as this, before, after and during your pregnancy! We promise you will get such a lot of wear out of these gorgeous slippers.
- When you need pregnancy/nursing clothing items look no further than Seraphine, this gorgeous website has all the must haves! We think these gorgeous Black Bamboo Maternity Pyjamas are the perfect set to dream the night away! Not only are they super warm for the winter, the elasticated waist falls perfectly under any bump.