Mother’s Day: Gift Ideas
Mother’s Day is nearly upon us and although we all love chocolates and flowers, we thought we’d come up with some alternative gift ideas. How will you spending Mother’s Day? Let us know on our Facebook page.
- If you want to spoil your mum this year with a celebrity loved skincare brand, this Tata Harpers skin set is a fabulous present idea! Trust us, your mum will be hooked on this all natural nontoxic line. It gets even better! This gift set gives you a seven-piece starter kit, which will introduce her to all the essentials.
Tata Harpers Daily Essentials Set
- Celebrity makeup artist Charlotte Tilbury’s new palette comes jam packed with seven powders that create a polished and subtly made up look. Each powder comes with numbers and directions so you know where to apply them! Perfect for any mummy in a hurry!
Instant Look in a palette Natural Beauty
- If you’re not too sure what your mother would like, then this is a good idea. The floral and wooden exterior of this digital radio, will definitely stand out but for all the right reasons! Emma Bridgwater radios are also Bluetooth enabled so as well as the range of DAB stations, you can stream from her phone or tablet. How fab!
Emma Bridgewater Retro Mini Portable DAB/FM Radio & Bluetooth Speaker
- NEOM fragrances are a really amazing present for any mum. Made from organic ingredients and pure essential oils to create beautiful scents, this lovely gift for aroma therapy fans.
Neom Complete Bliss 3 Wick Candle
- Every mum loves a bit of pampering once in a while, this gorgeous set of Breakfast at Tiffany’s OPI nail varnishes is a fabulous present. There are also so many lovely colours to choose from!
OPI 'Breakfast at Tiffanys Mini' collection
- Who's lovely mummy likes to keep every little thing her little one makes and always tries to frame it? If yours does then this Articulate Frame is the perfect gift. You can frame every painting and piece of artwork, keeping mummy up to date with her little Picasso!
Articulate Gallery A4 MDF Double Picture Frame
- If you don’t want to spend a ridiculous amount of money on your Mother’s Day gift this is a lovely, personal idea. Very, have brought out a lovely personalised mug specifically for Mother’s Day. You can add both your names onto the mug, making it a memorable gift to treasure!
Personalised Floral Heart Mug
- This pyjama set is a perfect gift! They are not only pretty and pink but they also have a gorgeous flower print on them!
Floral Spot Brushed Flannel PJ Set
- If you can’t afford to get a lovely spa day for your mum (yes we know they are a fortune) then this Ole Henriksen, salt scrub will bring the spa to her. This lavender and lemongrass scrub has been put up for numerous awards and is sure to leave dry skin feeling nice and moisturised.
Ole Henriksen Rub 'N' Buff Salt Scrub
- If you know a mum or mum-to-be who likes to be cosy, then you can’t go wrong with these comfy slippers. They are also lined with fur lined!
Womens Chestnut Scuffette II Slippers