28 January 2016
Medela’s Muse on the News - January Breastfeeding News
Can you believe we’re already a month in to 2016? It has been lovely to read some positive and inspiring breastfeeding news this month to start the year. Here are the top picks in Medela’s Muse on the News:
- Heroic policewoman saves abandoned newborn baby's life by breastfeeding starving tot
- Mum's impassioned speech to save breastfeeding support service moves Hampshire councillors to standing ovation
- Breast milk protein could be used in fight against antibiotic resistance
- The more I learn about breast milk, the more amazed I am
- Breastfeeding benefits babies’ brains. A study using brain images from “quiet” MRI machines adds to the growing body of evidence that breastfeeding improves brain development in infants.