Pregnancy Weekend Style
The weekend is the time to stylish and comfortable. Our essential picks will help you mix-and match your staple pieces whilst looking totally great! These will no doubt last throughout your entire pregnancy and be worth every penny...
- If there is one time in your life when you can rock a Breton stripe it’s during pregnancy. Emphasise your bump with this classic look and style it with some trainers or heels- it’ll look great either way. £12.99 from ASOS.
- Denim is a must. A staple. A necessity to get you through life. Made from pure cotton, these skinny jeans stretch to the size of your bump and can be dressed up or down with your look! The maternity dungarees are also a must. Totally chic and this is certainly the optimum time to show how fabulous they can look! Jeans £19.99 from ASOS and Dungarees at £34.99 from Bonprix.
- A smart blouse like this is perfect. It floats over your bump and falls quite long to cover the elastic on your jeans. Looks so smart and chic for a dinenr or evening out and the colours and perfec are perfect as we step into spring £36 from ASOS.
- We love a trench coact. Perfect for all year round! Wrap it up with a scarf and jumper in the winter and wear it open on those chilly spring mornings. This classic coat goes with everything and keeps you looking totally stylish no matter how you’re feeling! £79 from Topshop.
- We. Love. Superga. The ultimate comfort shoe, the ultimate chic trainer and the shoe that goes with absolutely everything. A total must. £45 from Superga.
- We had to put this in. Those daisy elbow patches are just totally irrisistable. Being black it will go with everything… Especially those dungarees! £22 from ASOS.