Terms and conditions - Free Sample Pack
Sample Pack Terms and Conditions
Request your FREE Medela sample pack today by signing up to Medela Family UK. 16+ only. Closes 26/10/20 11:59am or when all 2,000 sample packs have been claimed. Max. 1 sample pack per household.
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
The Promoter & Administrator
1. The Promoter: Medela UK, Unit 3, Huntsman Drive, Northbank Industrial Park, Irlam, Manchester M44 5EG, United Kingdom
2. The Administrator: Medela UK, Unit 3, Huntsman Drive, Northbank Industrial Park, Irlam, Manchester M44 5EG, United Kingdom
3. This promotional offer is open to residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) aged 16 or over only, with the exception of employees of the Promoter, their immediate families, agents or anyone else professionally connected with this Promotion.
4. Sample packs are available to claim from 12:00pm 12/10/20 to 11:59am 26/10/20 or when all samples have been claimed. The 2,000 sample packs will be available to anyone who signs up to Medela Family within the timeframe set above. Medela UK maintains the right to close or change the status of the sampling function, at its sole discretion.
5. Any significant situation regarding stock or despatch details if relevant will be displayed on the site before the user is required to submit their details.
6. No purchase is necessary; however Internet connection is required to subscribe to Medela Family.
7. To be eligible for a sample pack, go to https://www.medela.co.uk/breastfeeding/newsletter, confirm your name, email and baby due date/dob to sign up for Medela Family between 12:00pm 12/10/20 to 11:59am 26/10/20. You will be required to click the link within the confirmation email to double opt in and subsequently complete your profile with your postal address for us to know where to send your sample pack.
8. Maximum one request per household. All sample pack requests must be made directly by the person requesting the offer. We reserve the right to request proof of ID/address. If we establish that any entrant has been requesting sample packs for individuals other than themselves and have the relevant evidence then we reserve the right to withdraw the sample and disqualify an entrant from any further Medela UK promotions. If offensive or threatening language is used surrounding the promotion on any platform, including but not limited to Medela UK social media pages, we may report the entrant to the appropriate authorities.
9. For each valid request, participants will receive a Medela sample pack. Each pack contains sample bra pads, sample pump & save bags and samples of the quick clean bags.
10. Please allow 60 days from submitting your request for delivery of your sample.
11. Participants should email email@example.com if they have any questions regarding the sample products and/or delivery of their requested sample. Alternatively, participants may get in touch via Facebook or Instagram, where they will be responded to within 2 working days. If a sample pack is not delivered to the recipient within 60 days, The Promoter may offer to send out a replacement sample pack. However, there can only be one replacement pack sent out per recipient and any further replacement packs requested will not be fulfilled.
12. It is the responsibility of the participant to provide their correct, up-to-date details within their profile centre in order for their sample to be processed. The Promoter, The Administrator, nor its fulfilment agent can be held responsible for participants failing to supply accurate information which affects sample fulfilment.
13. Bulk requests made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete, multiple or illegible requests and those which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means, that person’s requests will be disqualified and any sample award will be void
14. The Promoter may refuse to award a sample, or seek its recovery, in the event of an entrant's fraud, dishonesty or non-entitlement under these terms and conditions
15. The Promoter is not responsible or liable for:
a. Any submissions that are lost or delayed due to faulty, failed or erroneous electronic data transmissions.
b. Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this promotion causing delays or disruption.
c. Sample packs which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of posting will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
d. Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet.
16. In the event of exceptional circumstances outside its reasonable control and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions at any stage but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment
17. The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, costs, expenses or claims suffered by participants as a result of registering for the promotion. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to you or any other person relating to the sample
18. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the offer, in part or whole, with an alternative of equal or greater value in the event of circumstances beyond its control.
19. The decision of the Promoter shall be final and binding in all promotional matters.
20. This Promotional Offer is governed by English Law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
21. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
22. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Google, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. You understand that you are providing information to the Promoter and not to the aforementioned. By entering the promotion all participants agree to a complete liability release for Google, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.