Responsibility for content
With regard to the content you upload to the platform, you guarantee the following:
- You are the sole author and copyright holder of the content;
- You voluntarily waive any "intellectual property rights" in relation to this content.
- All content you publish is truthful.
- You are at least 18 years of age.
You also agree not to send us any content:
- that you know to be false, inaccurate or misleading;
- that infringes upon a copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or personality rights or data protection rights belonging to a third party;
- that violates a law, regulation or requirement (including, but not limited to, requirements with regard to consumer protection, unfair competition, equality and misleading advertising);
- that is or has the effect of being defamatory, slanderous, abusive, discriminatory on grounds of religion or ethnic background, threatening or offensive to an individual, partnership or organisation;
- for which you have received payment or other consideration from an unauthorised third party;
- that contains information on other websites, addresses, email addresses, contact information or telephone numbers;
- that contains a computer virus, worms or other potentially harmful computer programs or files.
You undertake to defend and hold harmless Medela (and its official representatives, directors, agents, parent, affiliate and subsidiary companies, employees and external service providers, including Bazaarvoice, Inc.) from and against any and all claims, demands and damages and consequential damages of any kind, whether known or unknown, including reasonable legal fees arising from non-compliance with your assurances and guarantees above or from infringement of a law or violation of third-party rights on your part.
Granting of rights
For all content you submit, you grant Medela and its parent, affiliate and subsidiary companies an unlimited, irrevocable and transferable right of use that is free of charge and unlimited by space, time and content. This right of use includes in particular the right to copy, alter, delete and translate the content and to publish it in any form, medium or technology.